The Best One-Time, High-Yield Investment
You Can Make, TREES!
Imagine a world without trees...
No logs for your fire.
And, no leaves to run and jump through in the Fall...
Click here to plant a tree today!
It’s hard to imagine isn't it?
Because trees are as much a part of our lives as our health, homes and cars.
Just think about it...
If you want to preserve your health you go for regular check-ups, eat sensibly and exercise...
If you want keep your home in good condition, there are regular repairs, a new coat of paint, you clean every week...
And how often do you take your car into the shop?
Because you know anything worthwhile in life is worth looking after.
How are You Looking After Your World?
Well, apart from all the other important conservation and recycling stuff you can do at home and in your community, you can have a major impact on the environment by simply...
Planting a tree!
A secure, low-risk investment in your family, your environment and your future.
Just think a bit about what trees do for us:
- They absorb large amounts of carbon dioxide and other pollutants giving us clean air to breathe.
- Picture the views of trees you enjoy at home and the office.
- Their shade prevents too much exposure to the sun.
- They reduce soil erosion, polluted storm water run-off and thus save you contributing to expensive mechanical water control.
- You pay lower heating bills because the trees in your area help cool your house
- They help raise the quality of life and the value of your neighborhood.
And when you plant one tree, just look at the return you get on your investment:
Over the course of 50 years, a single tree can generate $31,250 of oxygen, provide $62,000 worth of air pollution control, recycle $37,500 worth of water, and control $31,500 worth of soil erosion. (Arbor Day Foundation)
That’s pretty good by any standards, right?
Why is it Important to Plant Trees Today?
Although things are improving because people are more aware, we are still faced with problems. Global warning and climate change result in violent weather changes and natural disasters... Katrina and Tsunami are just two examples.
The loss of millions of acres of forest every year and with that the extinction of thousands of plants and animals...
Soil erosion on the mountainsides of Haiti, Honduras and the Philippines, plus the effects of tropical storms, are killing children and crippling families who have been dependent on these lands for centuries...
And we know that Chesapeake Bay islands have disappeared under the rising water levels over the past 50 years.
When you plant a tree it offsets this damage and redresses the balance of a healthy Earth.
Professional Care and Maintenance
But why should you plant with Plant a Tree USA™?
Plant a Tree USA™ is a company passionately dedicated to planting over 18 billion trees in America and the rest of the world.
We empower individuals, organizations and corporations to ‘repair’ the damage caused by human pollution and ‘give back’ by planting trees.
We ensure all our trees are given the best possible care by passionate stewards of the Earth.
And that’s what makes us different.
Because as we said, if you want something to last, you have to look after it!
And that’s what we do.
Because animals see a newly planted tree as food to "munch", our planters surround your tree with specialized protection from grazers.
As your trees mature, problems may arise. They may:
- Become too big and sprawling for the space.
- Develop damaged branches and deadwood.
- Interfere with power cables, which could be very dangerous.
- Become over dense.
- Succumb to pests or diseases.
Stumps may regrow and are a source of possible infection and fungi which can spread to healthy trees nearby.
There may be times of drought.
And if you don’t have someone who knows what they’re doing on site monitoring your tree, your investment and the environmental rewards will go down the tubes!
Planting with constant care for life, Plant a Tree USA™ uses professional farmers, foresters and arborists to make sure your trees get daily loving care and attention. And all the maintenance they need to live a full life and provide all the benefits they were created for.
We also plant 2 or 3-year old seedlings which have much better chance of survival.
This year, we're planting special silver maples that are about 5 feet tall and 3/4 - 1 inch in diameter.
Click here to Invest in a Tree Today!
This is Our Promise to You
- Your tree will be hand-planted by a reforestation expert.
- Your tree will be stewarded for as long as it needs. It’s just like having private medical care! Once you make your one-time investment, your tree ‘doctor’ is on call 24 hours a day!
- Your tree (like your health, your home and your car) will be regularly and professionally maintained. That means:
- Watering. Our stewards know how much water your tree needs, when it needs it, and what watering speed and technique works best.
- Mulching. Our stewards know how much area should be mulched and re-mulched to achieve the ideal depth.
- Removing. Stakes and ties.
- Checking for damage, insects or disease.
- Fertilizing. This is a very specific area. Only professional tree stewards know how to produce the best results, using as many organic practices as possible.
- Your trees are on lands protected by conservation easements, so that developers cannot cut down your tree!
- You will know where your tree is if you ever want to come and visit. We have advanced tree-tracking systems. Our rows are 6-7 feet apart and each tree is 4-5 feet away from the next.
- Our program specifically helps and encourages farmers dedicated to reforestation.
- We encourage more farmers to plant trees on their lands.
- We don’t mono-culture, i.e. we don’t plant just one species of tree. Healthy forests are made of many species. Different species react differently to disease and attract different birds and other wildlife. Your tree thus helps build a rich and natural eco-system.
What Else Do You Get When You Invest in a Tree?
When you plant a tree with Plant a Tree USA™ you (or the person you’re dedicating the tree for) receive a beautifully designed certificate!
It’s personalized and printed on 100% recycled, post-consumer, chlorine-free paper. Uses soy-based ink, and printed in a 100% wind-powered carbon-neutral center. Yes, if you’re giving back to the Earth, there’s so much you can do!
And the certificate does more than just occupy a proud place in your home (or the home of the tree gift recipient). Your guests will be impressed!
Each certificate recipient gets a unique Planting ID number and a personalized webpage. You can then log into our site whenever you want, view the grove with your tree, and gain free access to a wealth of educational material.
And that’s not all!
When you invest in a tree with us, you become part of a very special community.
Join the Stars!
Plant a Tree USA™ and our programs are encouraged and supported by Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield, co-authors of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” series, American icon Willie Nelson, former Time Warner Books CEO Larry Kirshbaum, some Lexus car dealers and more.
Now you too can join this exclusive club when you plant a tree!
Before I get to the price of this investment, just think back to your fondest tree moments ...
That Christmas Tree decorated with your favorite ornaments...
Those hideaways in the treehouse?
And who won the 'highest climber' award in your street?
And when was the last time you just gazed in awe at the sun set over your local woodlands?
That’s what trees are all about. Celebrating life.
So you would think they’d cost a fortune. Especially considering all the environmental benefits they bring us.
But compared to the cost of maintaining your health, home or car, planting a tree is basically free!
And it’s probably fair to say that the lion’s share of your salary goes on those three things, right? How much do you spend on your car last month?
So when I tell you that planting one tree is only $54 – and that’s for life – you’ll think I’m crazy! And when you plant 3 or more, the price goes down!
Click Here Now to Plant a Tree for Life!
Just do the math – even if you were paying this annually it would cost you only 15 cents a day, but you’re paying now for maybe 50 or more years of professional tree maintenance!
That’s about 1 cent a year for the rest of your life!
Which produces $162,250 worth of environmental benefits ($31,250 of oxygen, $62,000 worth of air pollution control, $37,500 worth of water recycling and control and $31,500 worth of soil erosion.)
Which means over a 300,400% return on your investment!
That’s a real no-brainer!
So just choose your preferred option and we’ll start you growing right away!
Celebrate Life Now, One Tree at a Time! (click to invest)
Thank you for helping us keep our world in good condition!
CEO and Founder, Plant a Tree USA™
P.S. What other one-time investment gives you a 300,400% return on your money? Give something back to Mother Earth today!
Celebrate Life Now, One Tree at a Time! (click to order)