|Disclaimers & Privacy
1. Plant a Tree USA™ reserves the right to plant trees during appropriate planting seasons. Planting timing is subject to the sole discretion of Plant a Tree USA™, advised by our planters. Trees sold as "trees is/are being planting" connotates that trees may have been planted in previous or may be planted in future planting seasons.
2. Plant a Tree USA™ makes no warranty or representation that a tree lasts longer than planting. Trees do die in nature. Plant a Tree USA™ makes no warranty against any event, including but not limited to natural events, disaster, forest fire, condemnation, and land ownership change by any entity.
3. Each individual tree planted by Plant a Tree USA™ is part of a grove; and all photos and updates regarding the individual trees are associated with photos and updates of the entire tree grove.
4. There are instances when Plant a Tree USA™ "tree plantings" are indeed "tree rescues". Plant a Tree USA™ reserves the right to use tree planting purchases as tree rescues when there are trees that are in danger of being cut. In this case, Plant a Tree USA™ will identify the tree rescue on the website when the customer logs in with the "Planting ID" number.
5. Plant a Tree USA™ is a for-benefit company, whose mission is to benefit our planet by planting billions of trees and educating millions.
6. If you have any questions about the above mentioned disclosures, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please send us your questions.
1. Plant a Tree USA™ will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Over time we may communicate with you via e-mail about new environmental features and tools on our site, and to make you aware of any new Plant a Tree USA™ opportunities and educational growth.
2. Any information you provide while making a transaction on our site is encrypted and secure.
3. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please send us your questions.
Procedures listed above actively in practice, dated Sept. 1, 2005.